Joyetech/Vamo/SVD/134etc Electronic Cigarette 700mAh 18350 Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
The 18350 mAh is a very stable high capacity battery. This battery has been sourced to match perfectly its high current delivery and consistent voltage supply to the design of many of the latest personal vaporisers of today. With great 700 mAh capacity and high stability so you will not require recharging as often.
Please be aware that the 18350 mAh battery will take approx. 6 hours to fully charge, whether on a multifunction charger or a dedicated charger.
The high quality 700 mAh capacity batteries trickle charge and store enough energy to power the device for up to several hours of use, depending on the user, device and atomizer.
These Genuine 700 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries are Unprotected and are designed for use in many high end electronic cigarettes such as Joyetech Innokin Sigelei etc.
These high quality Li-Ion batteries offer capacities up to 2800mAh.
Known to fit and work in Vamo, eGo APV MOD Bamboo, and many other MODs that will accept a button top type 18350 battery.
NB: Will fit all ProVari, due to the button top type nature of this battery.
- These batteries are unprotected Li-Ion type batteries.
- Li-ion batteries may explode if not handled, charged and discharged properly. NEVER SHORT CIRCUIT.
- Users must understand the safe useage and handling of Li-ion batteries before using.
We are NOT responsible for any damage caused by any battery.
Unit: 1 battery 18350
Capacity: up to 700mAh as selected
Length 35mm (+/-0.5mm)
- Never completely discharge li-ion rechargeable battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 3.7V before first use.
- Do not use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers made for Li-Ion cells.
- Do not expose cells to heat.
- Do not short |connect| positive , and negative battery contacts (terminals).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder, or any insulating |plastic| container.
- Do not charge battery over 3.7V (another reason to use good Li-ion battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time | one month or longer ).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- Never try to charge (or discharge) li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
- When charging | using | discharging battery must be inserted with correct polarity orientation.