Aspire Mini Triton Coil (also fit Nautilus Mini)
The new Aspire Triton Mini Coils are a fantastic new addition to the coil range by Aspire. Designed for use in the Aspire Triton Mini (not for the Aspire Triton or Triton v2), the Aspire Nautilus and Nautilus Mini. These Aspire Triton Mini Coils are great for the many reasons as they significantly expand the usage of the most popular atomizer of all time - the Aspire Nautilus Series - now you can subohm with the Ni200 TC coil or use a regular kanthal coil at 1.2 ohm coil on your Nautilus or Nautilus Mini!
Of course, these Aspire Triton Mini Coils are made with organic cotton, they are bottom vertical coil and offer the legendary product quality that Aspire is known for.
The Aspire Triton Mini Coils are available in 2 versions:
- Ni200 wire at 0.15 ohm: to use with a Temperature Control (TC) device
- Kanthal wire at 1.2 ohm: Quite excellent - great to provide a little more punch to your vape
Aspire Triton Mini Coils comaptible with:
- Aspire Triton Mini
- Aspire Nautilus
- Aspire Nautilus Mini
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Prime the coil: Fully saturate the coil with eliquid by dropping some eliquid directly onto the cotton wick
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste