New Aspire Nautilus Mini 2.5ML Glassomizer w/Adjustable AirFlow STNLS
THESE ARE ORIGINAL ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI - NOT CLONES
NOW WITH NEW GENERATION BVC NO WICK SYSTEM
Note: Due to the fact that there are millions of Nautilus tanks on back order with Aspire there is an increasing problem of poor quality clones hitting the market.
Our Nautilus tanks are O.E.M (Original Equipment Manufactured) and as such maintain the high quality build and reliability famous with these tanks.
The Nautilus MINI by Aspire has taken the clearomiser world by storm and it is here NOW at ecigforlife.
The Nautilus Mini has an exclusive adjustable airflow design that is revolutionary. With a simple turn of the lower ring, you have four options to adjust airflow to meet different requirements for vaping. With the option of different size air-ports, it allows the user to produce big clouds of vapor, with a pure and clean taste. With the Nautilus four-port system, you can now adjust how hard or soft the drag is, how warm or cold the vapor is, and how much vapor is produced. The Nautilus is also very easy to install and refill. Oh, and the most important thing of all, it allows you to adjust your tank to accomodate for different eliquids!
Aspire...the trusted name in Personal Vaporizers. Brought to you by Anyvape.
The Aspire Nautilus Mini Glassomizer Kit comes with:
- 1 Full Aspire Stainless & Pyrex Nautilus MiniTank (1.6ohm BDC coil pre-installed)
- 1 Extra New Aspire Nautilus BVC coil at 1.8ohm (2 piece total)
- 1 Stainless eGo cone
- 1 Airflow control valve
- 1 User Manual
- Presentation box for storage and sturdy shipping
- Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Airflow Control in 4 Positions from .9 to 1.8mm air holes.
- Pyrex glass tube holds about 5ml
- BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) Technology
- Elegant Modern Body Shape
- Removeable 510 Tip
- You receive one 1.6ohm dual coil head (3.3v-5.0v) installed and an extra 1.8ohm (3.3v-6.0v)
- Length 84mm Width 22mm
To change your Aspire Nautilus Mini Replacement Coils use the following guide;
- Ensure you are holding your Nautilus Mini upside down with the drip tip pointing towards the floor
- Un-screw the Nautilus base piece
- Fill your eLiquid into the reservoir being sure to avoid the centre column of the Nautilus Mini
- Replace the Nautilus Mini base being careful not to overtighten
Resistance | Voltage
1.7-1.9Ω = 3.0-3.4V
2.1-2.3Ω = 3.5-3.8V
2.4-2.6Ω = 3.9-4.2V
2.6-3.0Ω = 4.3-4.7V
Main advantage: airflow adjustable
The inner core tube diameter: 6MM
Bottom Dual Coil