NEW Kangertech AERO Glassomizer w/ Adjustable AirFlow STNLS
THESE ARE THE LATEST ORIGINAL AERO TANKS & NOT COPIES
Note: The Areotank set comes with 1 ohm coils and may not operate on some sub ohm units.
Its wise to order additional coils of 1.8ohm if used in conjunction with the Vamo/eVic/Provari Mods etc.
The Kangertech Aerotank is also taking the clearomiser world by storm and is available at ecigforlife.
The AERO Tank from Kanger is a dual coil glassomizer that offers a significant difference over that of other dual coil Kanger tanks in that it allows you to adjust the air flow - The base of the AeroTank has a rotatable ring that can be adjusted to either decrease and:
- Restrict air flow for a tighter draw
- Can be opened up to give a much airier draw
- The AERO Tank differs from the Nautilus on how to adjust airflow. On the AERO the knurled ring screws up or down. When fully screwed up it nearly closes off all airflow, when fully screwed down it reveals the air flow holes completely around about the tank so this would be the completely open position. Therefore you want to cover them up partially to certain extents to regulate to your liking!
All parts are manufactured of true stainless steel and the tank is Pyrex glass:
- You can use the same replacement tanks for the AERO Tank as are used for the ProTank II & III.
- The atomizer heads are dual coil and are compatible with the dual coil heads on the Protank 3.